What are the features of the DataStage Flow Designer?
Here are the features of the Datastage Flow Designer:
- It has the palette for easy dragging and dropping of connectors and operators onto the designer canvas.
- Here the nodes can be easily linked by selecting the previous node and dropping the next node or by merely drawing the link between the two nodes.
- Stage properties on the side-bar can be edited and to make changes to your schema in the Column Properties tab.
- There is an option to zoom in and zoom out using your mouse.
- There is no need to migrate jobs
- You don't need to upgrade servers or purchase virtualization technology licenses.
- You can easily highlight all compilation errors in one go.
BY Best Interview Question ON 06 Jun 2020