What are the daily responsibilities of a data engineer?
The interviewer asked this data engineer question to take an idea of your understanding of the role of a data engineer and its job description.
- A data engineer can be involved in multiple areas such as architecting, building, and maintaining the big data infrastructure.
- They can also be involved in development and testing areas.
- They should know how to align the design with respect to business requisites.
- Should have knowledge of developing pipelines for various ETL operations.
- A data engineer should spot ways to improve the reliability, accuracy, quality, and flexibility of data.
- Should suggest some simple ways for data cleansing and improving the de-duplication of data.
BY Best Interview Question ON 14 Nov 2022