What are the advantages and disadvantages of embedded system?
Advantages of the embedded systems
- They are easy for mass production
- It is highly reliable
- It has improved product quality
- The embedded systems use low power operation
- The embedded system operates very fast, and it is portable and small in size
Disadvantages of the embedded systems
- It has no room for technological improvements
- The embedded systems are hard to maintain
- It is complicated to take back up of the embedded files
- The embedded systems have less power supply durability if it is battery operated.
BY Best Interview Question ON 24 Mar 2019