What are the advantages of DBMS?
There are numerous advantages of DBMS :
- Improvement in data sharing
- Integration of data is much better in DBMS than other processes
- Data inconsistency gets minimized
- DBMS helps in better decision making and a clearer view of elements
- It also contributes to increasing user end productivity.
- Data access gets improved by using DBMS for managing database
Related Article Google Interview Questions For Software Engineer
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!