Tell us your ways to collaborate with other designers and developers.
With time, UX designers have to work with technical teams, other UX designers, and developers and this question helps them understand if you can work as a team.
- Being a UX designer, I understand the gap between a designer and developer could slow down the release process of a product in the market.
- To bridge this gap, I will create a design system that will use the same components for designers and developers.
- Proper communication is very necessary and can be achieved by applications like Trello, Slack, etc.
- By involving them in brainstorming sessions.
- Asking them for feedback and working on the suggestions.
BY Best Interview Question ON 06 Jul 2022