Please explain the main features of CouchDB?
- Stores the data in the JSON document.
- It does all the work such as data insertion, replication, etc. via HTTP, so it has a RESTful interface
- It can replicate to those devices that go offline and then take care of the data sync when they come online like Android Phones
- It assists the user in filtering out the data that a user wants to replicate to the different nodes.
- Unlimited amount of ‘masters’ can be used, i.e., in CouchDB, there is multi-master replication
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!