How would you decide which feature should be added to your designs?
The interviewer asked this UX interview question to take an idea about your decision-making skills during the design process. Show them that you always evaluate features for usability, get together with your team members, and make decisions that meet the user’s expectations.
- By doing User Research which will help me decide the features that have to be implemented.
- I will implement the features which will try to solve the problems of customers and businesses both.
- I will check who is the target market and their goals before adding features to my design.
- If it can be easily communicated as it’s important to communicate them with the users.
- If it reduces the complexity level of the product.