How we can run a test on LoadRunner?
- Test Planning: Creating a test plan to ensure LoadRunner test scenarios meets the objectives of load-testing.
- Creation of Vuser Scripts: This includes the tasks performed by Vuser during scenario execution.
- Creation of Scenarios: This tells about the events that occurred during the client/server testing session. It includes machines, scripts, Vusers, and a list of their scripts.
- Running the Scenario: As the name suggests, you can run the entire scenario and Vuser groups.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitoring of database resources, transaction resources, and firewall resources can be done using LoadRunner online run time.
- Analyzing Test Results: During execution, it records the performance of an application and its graphs and reports are used in the analysis of the server’s output.
BY Best Interview Question ON 08 Aug 2022