How to upgrade form laravel 5 to laravel 6?
- Open the laravel project inside the code editor.
- Go to the Composer.json file and change the laravel/framework from 5 to 6.
- Open the terminal and write the command – composer update and hit enter to wait for the update to complete.
- After finished run the server command (PHP artisan serve) and run the project in a browser.
- After this , again go to terminal and write command –(composer require laravel/ui) and hit enter and download the packages.
- Then, for creating the auth file write the command ( PHP artisan ui vue-auth) to make the auth file in laravel 6.0.
In this way, we can upgrade from laravel 5 to laravel 6.
BY Best Interview Question ON 01 Mar 2023