How to take backup of my Joomla website?
To take a complete backup of your Joomla website:
- Take database backup at first
- Log in to Hosting control panel and select File manager
- Now locate the root folder for the Joomla website
- Search for the file configuration.php
- Open it and check database name, username, and password
- Go to cPanel, open ‘phpMyAdmin,‘ select the database name and export and save the .sql file in the computer
- Go to the File Manager present in cPanel, choose to select all
- Download and save it as a .zip file in your computer
- The backup process is complete now
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!