How many queries are present in MariaDB?
There are six queries
- Creating Table : In a table creation, determine its name, field names, and field definition.
- Drop Table : In this process, we delete a table these deleted tables are irrecoverable.
- Insert Table : Embeddings information into a table requires the INSERT query.
- Select Table : Select query applies on selected rows to retrieve them. It also gives different alternatives to specify the table use.
- Update Table : update query let you modify the existing data of the table by changing values.
- Delete Table : The delete query erases table row from the predefined table and returns the erased quantity.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!