How do you prioritize requirements?
- Ranking: Ranking is the most basic way to prioritize the requirements. Rank your requirements on an ordinary scale and give each requirement a numeric value based on its priority.
- Grouping Technique: Different requirements are grouped into different priority groups such as critical priority group, medium priority group, and optional priority. Groups should be clearly defined to the stakeholders.
- Moscow Technique: Besides numbers, this technique uses priority groups:
- MUST (Mandatory or can’t ignore)
- SHOULD (of high priority)
- COULD (Important but not necessary)
- WOULD (can be ignored and included in future execution)
- Bubble Sort Technique: These two requirements should be taken, and a comparison should be made. If one requirement has greater priority, that must be swapped by another one.
Also Read: Advanced PHP Interview Questions
BY Best Interview Question ON 08 May 2022