How do you merge text and shapes in PowerPoint?
To Merge shapes, take the following steps
- Press and hold the Shift key to select the shapes you want to merge while selecting the shapes.
Note- In case you don’t pick any of the shapes in the previous step, then the option of Merge Shapes will be greyed out.
- Select Merge Shapes in the Insert Shapes group on the Drawing Tools Format tab Now you can pick the desired option.
To Merge Texts Boxes,
- Select the object tool () from the tool bar
- Select the text boxes which you want to merge
- Choose the Text> text Box> Vertically Merge all the text boxes which you want to join.