How do you create a pipeline in Jenkins?
To create pipelines in Jenkins, you must have a Jenkins instance setup with the appropriate plugins:
- Jenkins 1.580.1 or later (Jenkins 2.0 is best)
- Core Pipeline Plugin
To create a simple pipeline, follow these steps:
- Click on New Item on Jenkins home, enter a name for Pipeline and click OK.
- Go to the Script text area of the config screen and enter your pipeline syntax.
- Check the Groovy Sandbox option below the Script text Area to increase efficiency
- Click Save
- To create the pipeline, click on Build Now
- Click on this and select Console Output to view the output
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!