How do you create a new user in Office 365?
To create a new user in Office 365, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Office 365 admin center with an admin account.
- Click on the "Users" tab which is in the left-hand menu.
- Click the "+ Add a user" button.
- Enter the new user's name, username, and password in the provided fields.
- Set any additional settings or permissions as needed, such as group memberships, roles, and licenses.
- Click the "Add" button to create a new user.
Once the new user has been created, they will receive an email with their login credentials and instructions on how to access their account.
BY Best Interview Question ON 25 Feb 2023