How do you conduct a code review?
Tips mentioned below will help you to conduct a code review efficiently:
- Do not review more than 400 code lines at a time.
- An inspection rate of 500 LOC per hour is a good way to go.
- Review code for 1 hour at one time.
- Set goals as well as capture the metrics.
- Before you start with the review annotate the source code.
- Make use of checklists.
- Create a procedure to fix the defects found.
- Follow a positive culture of code review.
- Take benefit of peer review’s subconscious implications.
- Use code reviews that are lightweight.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!