How do I open a package in Toad?
You can open a package in Toad for Oracle by following the below steps:-
- Step 1:-In Toad, click on the menu Database > Schema Browser.
- Step 2:-The window of schema browser will open, and then you can choose the Packages from the Tab or the drop-down menu
- Step 3:-Now the complete list of packages will be displayed. You can select the package you want to open and then do the right click on it.
- Step 4:-Then from the shortcut menu, click on the Load in Editor > then select any one of the following (Load Body Only, Load Both, Load Spec Only).
- Step 5:-Then according to your choice the package will be open in the editor. There you can also make the changes.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!