How do I install Ubuntu on my PC?
We have to follow these steps to install Ubuntu in PC:
- Put the Ubuntu DVD in drive 7 restart the computer
- Select the language. Either choose Try Ubuntu or Install Ubuntu depending on your preference
- Select the Detect Keyboard Layout and Continue
- Choose Normal installation' or ‘Minimal installation’ according to your choice and continue
- Choose whether you want to install Ubuntu alongside another operating system or delete the existing one and replace it with Ubuntu
- Now click Install Now and Continue
- Select your current location if you are connected with internet
- Put your preferred location
- Choose the background installation
- Select the popped up Restart option to end the process
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!