How do I get my WordPress site on Google?
Here are the Steps to get your WordPress site on Google:
- Click Settings. Go to the Reading page, and scroll down to Search Engine Visibility option. Check your settings.
- Install Yoast SEO Plugin.
- Connect Google Search Console with your site. To do this, click "Add Property" in your Google search console account. Add your website's URL in the website field.
- Set up XML sitemaps. Go to the SEO menu in the left column, and click "General page." Click "Features." Scroll down to the "XML sitemaps" and enable it.
- Submit XML Sitemaps on Google Search Console by logging into your Google search console account and selecting your website.
Also Read: YII interview questions
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions avaliable!