Explain the types of Modules used in Haskell
Total of five types of modules available for Haskell. Here is a short and brief list of them:
- List Module–It provides functions associated with list type data.
- Char Module –Offers predefined functions to work with the character type
- Map Module –It’s an unsorted value-added pair type data type.
- Set Module–Basically used to manipulate mathematical data
- Custom Module –These modules can be called at other programs.
Expertly selected Haskell programming interview questions for experienced