Explain the features of SASS?
Here are some of the feature of SASS:-
- SASS is more stable, compatible and powerful with versions of CSS.
- SASS is called as syntactic sugar for CSS because SASS has found an easier way for the user to read or express the things more clearly while coding
- SASS uses its own syntax and then it gets compiles to readable CSS.
- SASS is an open source pre-processor.
- Nesting is one of the most important features of SASS. As a result of Nesting, the repetitions of the code is almost negligible and it is easier to maintain a document.
- In SASS the variables start with $ and as result handling the global values like colours, breakpoints and fonts has become a lot easier.
Suggest An Answer
No suggestions Available!