What are the difference between angular 2 and 4?
Here are a few significant differences between Angular 2 and 4 which developers are going to notice.
- Angular 4 has many inbuilt animation packages which were missing in Angular 2.
- Angular 4 has its template tag called “ng-template.” The previous version uses only “template.”
- Compared to Angular 2, in the newest version, developers can use else syntax with Nglf for excellent UI handling.
- A new template syntax addition “as keyword” in Angular 4 which can be used to simplify to the “let” syntax.
- Simplified “HTTP request” and application testing in Angular 4.
BY Best Interview Question ON 04 Mar 2020