Explain the characteristics of embedded system?
The Embedded systems come varied shapes and sizes. It varies from large multiple racked data storage systems to tiny or small modules like the personal MP3 players or cellular handsets.
Some of the significant characteristics of an embedded system are:
- It contains the processing engine
- The embedded systems are designed for a particular application,
- The embedded system includes a simple user interface like an automotive engine ignition.
- The embedded systems usually have a simple user interface and power limitations. Like some embedded system operate from batteries only
- The application software is mostly built-in the integrated system, and it is not selected by the user
- The applications for which the embedded systems are designed to require no human intervention.
BY Best Interview Question ON 24 Mar 2019