What are the features of Hadoop?
Here are some features of Hadoop which make ita popular choice among the software community:
- It is open-source.
- The Hadoop Cluster is highly scalable.
- Hadoop provides users with a Fault Tolerance Mechanism
- It offers high availability of data even in unfavorable conditions.
- It is cost-effective.
- It is known for swift data processing
- It is based on Data Locality Concept.
- Hadoop provides feasibility by processing unstructured data.
- Hadoop ensures Data Reliability through the replication of data in clusters.
BY Best Interview Question ON 02 Jun 2020