Explain Kanban board and how to create this in JIRA?
KANBAN boards are primarily created for those projects where the team’s prime focus is on visualizing the workflow and also managing the ongoing projects. KANBAN supports in executing projects as they were planned. The essential feature of KANBAN board is that it is found in the work mode because the projects are not executed as they are planned. Kanban board is created in JIRA through the following steps:-
- Step 1:- First do log in to the JIRA application and go to the dashboard.
- Step 2:- Click on the Project drop down and then select the option ‘Create Project.
- Step 3:- Select the option Kanban Software development’ and then click on Next button.
- Step 4:- Enter all the essential details and then click on the Create button.
- Step 5:- Kanban board will be created.
This one of the most asked JIRA interview questions